在所有的动物中,只有人类是残忍的。他们是唯一将快乐建立在制造痛苦之上的动物。(因为它们从奴隶主那里失去的自尊,需要从同类中得到补偿)——马克·吐温
·
【滴滴!!注意!!注意!!明天上午十一点左右替换这章的一千字,先搞PPT去了,因为解封要上线下课了~】
对了,给大家来首诗歌吧,我有部分灵感来自这,感觉也会很适合~
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You
我不爱你除了因为我爱你
原作:聂鲁达
张祈译
I do not love you except because I love you;
我不爱你除了因为我爱你;
I go from loving to not loving you,
我从爱中离开到不再爱你,
From waiting to not waiting for you
从等待到不再等你,
My heart moves from cold to fire.
我的心从冰冷到燃起火焰。
I love you only because it’s you the one I love;
我爱你只是因为你是我的所爱;
I hate you deeply, and hating you
我深深地憎恨你,厌恶你
Bend to you, and the measure of my changing love for you
并屈服于你,那测量我变化的爱的标尺
Is that I do not see you but love you blindly.
就是我看不见你,却在盲目地爱你。
Maybe January light will consume
也许一月的光线会用它
My heart with its cruel